Please explain why you believe that the event is time-sensitive and that it is not possible to comply with the deadlines in Sec.900-15: UCI Major Events Policy.
Specifically, please address:
- The time-sensitivity of the proposed event (e.g., whether the event is in response to an unplanned or unforeseeable occurrence such as a natural disaster, a death or a current event);
- The number and category(ies) of anticipated attendees;
- The availability of an appropriate venue
- The ability of UCIPD, based on its own assessment, to secure the proposed event; and
- Anything else you think is relevant to your request for an exception
Please upload any documents that pertain to the event and exception(s) requested. File types allowed: .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf, .png, .gif, .jpg. Maximum filesize: 8MB.